Good morning! I found myself with some rare a.m. time and thought I’d surprise you all with a morning appearance. Surprise! Jess lives and breathes during the day, too!
I love lists and debated which list I wanted to present to you. I started a “List of Why I Like Lists,” but then thought this would be more fun. Here’s a list of some of my favorite movie quotes from my favorite movies. I didn’t name the movies in case you wanted to play along.
(1) “Look Kids– Big Ben, the Parliament.”
(2) “Dear God. Make me a bird. So I can fly far. Far, far, away from here.”
(3) “I can’t believe I gave my panties to a geek.”
(4) “I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse.”
(5) “Tell me about it, stud.”
(6) “Nine million terrorists in the world, and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister.”
(7) “You think I’m hostile now, wait til you see me tonight.”
(8) “You jump, I jump, right?”
(9) “Hey, Trav. Don’t knock her up!”
(10) Challenge quote: “You ever seen a duck that couldn’t swim?”
Thanks for indulging my List Love so early in the morning! Now back to our regularly scheduled programming . . .